Thursday, December 30, 2010

Happy Little Clouds

Watching Bob Ross painting clouds is quite possibly one of the most relaxing activities I can imagine.




 After the insanity of Christmas, nothing is better.


 

(Stori refused to wake up)


Our holiday was rather delightful, Elliot got a Lego Buzz Lightyear (translation - Elliot got to watch all giddy and excited while Mom put the Lego Buzz together), Astoria got the Cinderella kid doll she has been asking for, and you know what her response was the minute she opened it? "I thought I wanted the Tiana doll?"  Seriously child?








And I got tickets to see this:


Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !


But my hands down favorite part of the gift extravaganza? The card Elliot made to accompany the Waffle maker we gave Blair.

She may be the next Bob Ross.

2 comments:

  1. I like how Bob always says, "...and maybe there's a ____ over here", and then there is:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creativity is not often associated with relaxing, but I think you do it well.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love