Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Slow Down, Baby

This post is a double whammy.

First, my totally unrealistic, but still fun to dream about Christmas dreams:

  • Someone to come decorate (and clean, while they're at it) my house.
  • Someone to pick out my clothes every day, because I have no sense of style.
  • Enough financial stability to ensure that Blair would never have to work another stupid graveyard shift again.
  • To magically have perfect teeth.
  • For massive amounts of delicious treats to have a less devastating effect on my body.
  • To somehow have enough time to just slow down and enjoy things, like holiday traditions.


Second:



Mary+camera+Picnik.com = A life which looks much more interesting



Kids on a trampoline + Zach Cowan + Leaf blower = Hundreds of delightful giggles

Astoria, Rousseau, and I spent Saturday with my dear Katie Cowan. It was so very wonderful. Even though i'm sure I WAY overstayed my welcome, (oh, eat all three meals at your house? don't mind if I do!) I had a fantastic time with many inappropriate comments regarding breakfast meats and possibly some hilarious quotes from the Little Mermaid.



ALSO, I finally got to meet the very delightful Ruth! We had a lovely breakfast (thanks Zach and Katie!) but alas, I didn't even think to get my camera out. Boo. Nevertheless, Ruth is just as wonderful as I'd imagined.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun day it was! And I'm still laughing everytime I think of, "Oh I see. You're collection...." (I'm so funny) (not)
    Come again soon.
    Also, Zach still has green and blue on his neck. Actually, maybe not now, but do I know he spoke in church, taught Sunday school, attended a missionary homecoming, and went to his Sunday night meeting with green and blue on his neck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I look scary in that picture of me and Zach. But it's ok because I look dang good rocking a red fu manchu in the last one. Email me those pictures por favor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would also like to magically have perfect teeth and an amazing metabolism that neutralized anything I eat that isn't good for me (which is pretty much everything I eat).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was thinking the same thing when I left - WHY DIDN'T WE TAKE ANY PICTURES?!!! Totally lame. It was also lame that I couldn't stay longer, and apparently missed out on a lot of fun. I know I would have fit in, because I ALWAYS say "I see - your collection". I'm serious!:)

    ReplyDelete

Show some love