Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Winner

We have a weeener!

Gregory!!

(I hope your Amazon Wishlist is up-to-date kid. I'm kind of a stalker, sorry!)

Yay!

Here's the problem though. I kind of want ALL of you to win. I'm not joking. I get SO excited when I start looking for books for people, you have no idea. And it is my intention that sooner or later, if you keep playing, everyone will win! So do not despair dear friends. (or dear family members, who will PROBABLY get books for Christmas anyway. I'm nothing if not predictable.)

I have a host of other things to tell you about, but it will have to wait till I can get my monkeys... I mean children busy doing something other than climbing all over me (Rou), whining for jam sandwiches (Astoria) or begging me to play Lego Harry Potter with her (Elliot). Till then, farewell!

2 comments:

  1. Huzzah! And my Amazon wish list is always up to date. I'm so excited!

    My roommate is giving everyone books (and only books) for Christmas this year. I think it's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sad i missed the giveaway! you are darling. want to be goodreads friends?

    ReplyDelete

Show some love