Monday, March 28, 2011

Wake the Sun

The sun is shining

I got Elliot to school on time

We saw daffodils blooming outside her preschool

My breakfast sandwich from The Grind is all full of cheesey perfection

Elliot and I saw the baby chicks at IFA

And as I was getting Elliot up this morning, Astoria, who is notorious for complaining and arguing and general defiance any time we say prayers, knocks me out with a cheerful "How about a prayer?" So, we had one.


If this morning is any indication on how the rest of the day is going to pan out, it's going to be smashing.

(click it. Embedding wouldn't work for some reason)

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute. I love your blog, I love your kids, I love your happy attitude. LOVE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel and I enjoyed listening to your song and now we're inspired to go to the nursery and buy some new flowers to plant. Thanks for that!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love