Thursday, March 17, 2011

I've Brought Shame to my Homeland

I'm off my game this year

It's March 17th

I'm not wearing green

The corned beef brisket I bought is still sitting in the fridge instead of simmering away in the crock pot

I didn't tape a paper rainbow to the wall, or put out a little pot of chocolate gold coins

I'm probably making my Irish mamma weep right now.


AND to top it all off, I forgot to fill out a bracket. The Coach is not amused by this.

So instead of a post filled with mossy Irish awesomeness, here's a picture of a squishy hug by some silly kids.

 

3 comments:

  1. But it's such a great picture! I didn't fill out a bracket either. But Zach didn't even bother reminding me. That hurt my feelings. But that happens a lot lately, so I didn't give him a hard time about it. In fact, he doesn't even know my feelings were hurt. Aren't I such a good wife?
    Corned beef brisket sounds good.
    You're not wearing green??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary- your girls are so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I printed brackets for a few of my students. That is a first for me, I even tried to imagine how far BYU might go as I stared at one I printed for my self, then left it on my desk.
    Wilcox's have been in America long enough to know not to lose sleep over a holiday. In fact a quick google of holidays around the world will let you have a reason to party each week. Next week is Greek independence day. Let go eat a gyro.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love