Sunday, January 31, 2010

Yes, thank you, I would like some cheese with my whine...

Today, has really not been my favorite day.

I'm not so overly-pretentious to believe that there are many people who would read this and take offense, however, due to the open and exposed nature of the Internet, i'll keep my comments as vague and un-accusatory as possible.

Despite the fact that my hair is slightly pink, I do not, in fact, have any kind of communicable disease that would prevent you from talking to me.

If you see me running full speed down the sidewalk in high-heeled boots in pursuit of a squealy two-year-old, it is perfectly acceptable for you to put an arm out, or do something to slow her escape. However, stepping aside so she can jet by and then staring at me like i'm a crazy person is not.

And finally. Ow. Ow ow ow ow ow. I want to take a bath and read a book.

Ok, i'm ready for my Camembert now.

1 comment:

  1. I can't lie. I'd probably step aside and let the two year old run. I'm afraid of children.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love