Monday, January 25, 2010

Little Letters

Dear Blair,
3 weeks down, and we are still here. Hooray! Also, thank you for doing our taxes last night. This is the one time of year where it's kind of nice to be the poor kids.

Dear Rick Moranis,
I really wish you hadn't retired. You are completely brilliant


Dear Dad,
If you click the button on the side ---> that says Amazon Wish List, you will find every birthday/Christmas/other random occasion present for the next 25 years or so. You and Laura should make one too.

Dear Disneyland,
The Einfeldts are coming in a few months. Prepare yourself!

Dear Ben Brinton,
Running into you at Wal*mart for some reason weirded me out for the rest of the day.

Dear Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Tuna,
You are very delicious, but smelly. I also think you would be delightful with feta cheese... next time.

Dear Team Boo,
I read your blog like I read novels. I wish you posted more, and I also wish we could be real friends (oh wow I really sound like a stalker now. Yikes)

Dear Katie Cowan,

I want you to live closer. For many reasons, but particularly the following:

* You are ridiculously fun
* I want to borrow your sewing machine to make a library bag
* I think grocery shopping would be more fun/bearable if we did it together
* I can make awkward comments and touch the dust on your lamp and yet we are still friends.


Love, Maryposa

2 comments:

  1. Dear Mary,

    I'm working on the library bag. Have been for three days now. I'll need your address. It's been way too fun thinking of you and your girls while putting it together.
    Also, I went to the grocery story today all by myself simply for a loaf of french bread. I was there for 45 minutes and spent $45. It would have been much nicer with you there. I bought blood oranges for the first time. They were tasty and exciting and Max looks like a vampire after eating them.
    Missing you always.

    Kisses,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Library bag? I think I need one. Just Watch the Fireworks has been desolate for the better part of year. Tear. But you are so clever and witty that I will have to read this now. Happy stalking!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love