Monday, January 11, 2010

I'll Tell You What I Want (What I Really Really Want...)

Normally I am not the kind of person that will give the Birthday Alert.

But considering that this year my birthday will be completely occupied in work, basketball games, and general busyness with nothing really Birthday-ish... I'm going to make a small list of things that I am wishing for with all my little heart.

  • To get through the next two months with all family members still alive, and still wanting to be a family.
  • A single night where I can go out with Blair and not have to share him with ANYONE. This includes kids, basketball players, other coaches, parents, people who want to talk about basketball with him, ESPN, the Internet, text messaging, etc...
  • My own green yoga mat and matching metal water bottle.
  • A book of Ray Bradbury short stories.


That's not too much to ask is it?


My alphabetical iTunes adventure is to Clouds Crash by The Matches... OH how I LOVE love LOVE love the Matches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love