Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pirate Smile

So, it turns out that I'm not quite as terrible of a mother as I'd imagined. We discovered that Elliot's mouth full of tooth decay was caused by huge gaps in her enamel that didn't form correctly when she was growing in my tummy. I seriously couldn't figure out why I had only one kid with teeth like an old prospector, when they all have the same brushing/eating habits. This explains a lot. The gap though probably wont be fixed till she's a little older. Like her daddy she has a long frenulum that extends all the way down between her front teeth. Genetics are so weird. Anyway, thanks Dr. Albrecht (p.s. best pediatric dentist office EVER. they are AMAZING)


Elliot did amazing at the surgical center. She can be pretty dang well-behaved and sweet when she puts her mind to it. :) And she's pretty proud of her new "pirate teeth". And maybe someday she'll be a seamstress for the band...

        Hold me closer tiny daaaancer...
             Count the headlights on the hiiiiiiwaaaaaay...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love