Monday, March 15, 2010

If you like mushiness, by all means read on

Most of you know that I'm married to a super hot guy. If you are an 8th grader at Parowan, you are probably crushing hardcore on this very same super hot guy (don't think I don't know you girls... ). Yesterday as my little family went about our typical Sunday-ness, I had a series of epiphanies. For some reason I was more than usually aware of how much I really really like Blair.

He likes his french toast with peanut butter and maple syrup (so now our girls do as well). Personally I think it's gross, i'm more of a powdered sugar and butter fan, but I still thinks it's cute. I am glad beyond measure that I did not marry a carbon copy of myself.

He cooks. This alone is reason for a gold star, but beyond that, he is a creative cook. Yesterday he decided that we should have a Chilean food day. He made an amazing Cozuela de pollo (it's like a chicken soup with a bazillion things thrown in) and some dulce de leche cookies (I can't spell the actual Chilean name for them so i'm not even going to try). It was pretty stellar.

He is funny in his sleep. Last night I woke up to a stuffy-nosed little one who was in need of some snuggling. Blair proceeded to inform me that there was a new kid at Region, and he needed a school bus. Yeah. Me neither. Someday i'll tell you the story of the sandwich, don't let me forget.

He is pretty optimistic when it comes to impossible situations. He is planning a vacation for us this April involving Disneyland. Me and Blair at Disneyland with a 3-year old, 2-year old, and a 5-month old baby. Right... we'll see how that works out :) I'm thinking there will need to be a vacation just to recover from this vacation. Just kidding. I can't wait.

In summation: Blair is my favorite thing.

2 comments:

  1. So mushy and adorable! Our family totally eats waffles with peanut butter, banana slices, and syrup--delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love