Friday, September 28, 2012

Ten things, er, posts.

Do you really think it's possible for me to write ten whole posts? Maybe not. But considering all the goings on here, and all the Mormon-housewife guilt I feel for not documenting it, I should at least give it the ol' college try, right?

The Ten Posts:

1. All that boring moving business.

2. Cabin music.

3. Where I talk about wacky dreams.

4. An excuse to take pictures of my kids and brag about them a bit.

5. A post about the coach.

6. Why blog friends are real friends.

7. I'm going to talk about food here.

8. On letters, writing, and books.

9. Guilty pleasures.

10. A ten things list. Just like the good old days. (Ah organized randomness, how I love you)




3 comments:

  1. I'm very much looking forward to this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am laughing at spock right now... i love it.

    and yay for blog friends blogging again!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love