Friday, July 6, 2012

Adventure is Out There!

And I mean waaaay out there.

It is true. Team Einfeldt is relocating to the fabulous world of:

Cows!

Horses!

Antelope!

Cowboys!


Seriously Utah, I love you, but this just isn't going to work out. It's not us, it's you. You just didn't appreciate us enough. Blair (and by extension, me and the girls) has found someone who wants to treat him right, allow him to teach in an environment where he is not subject to the will and idiocy of St. Kaiser Stupid Face (it's a long story, and probably not wise to post here.),  and give him amazing insurance. I hope we can still be friends. Kind of...

1. Elliot is nearly six, and is shaping up to be the raddest six-year old girl ever. When asked what she would like for her birthday party, she responded without hesitation, "A Spiderman pinata, and Star Wars stuff." She can stay. Happy Birthday Elliot!

2. If anyone wants to come to my house and help me put things into boxes, I'd be, like, your best friend. Ever.

3. Remember how I made a goal to read 52 books this year? Well, I was doing pretty dang awesome, until Game of Thrones came along and started throwing off my groove. It's great, but WHY is it SO LONG?

4. Obviously, since I am writing this post, you can assume I have a teensy bit of free time on my hands. Time which I should be spending on packing. Not blogging. I should get some kind of procrastination award.

5. Back to work. Boo.

3 comments:

  1. Where are you moving?! Texas? Wyoming? And when?! I am so happy for you guys, it is awesome that Blair landed such a sweet gig. On to the next adventure!
    Although, really, boo. The moving process blows. Hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this is what you do when we have the kids. Did you check out the Pirate day pictures? https://picasaweb.google.com/114218303066736576916/PirateDay?authkey=Gv1sRgCOfo-JzPrb_ozAE#

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with life in Wyoming! You're going to rock Rock Springs. And good luck with the packing, moving, and getting there. Happy birthday to Miss Elliot. The Game of Thrones books are SO long! Blogging was invented for procrastination.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love