Friday, August 20, 2010

Happy Leaps and Twirly Dancing

It's Friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiday


Yippie!!



For the last two weeks or so, Elliot has been calling me "Mother". Thanks kiddo. Just what I always wanted. It's endearing in a Pre-Victorian novel sort of way... or in a Bates motel kind of way, which is decidedly more creepy.


Tomorrow is Something Corporate


and Blair has informed me that for our anniversary he would like to go see Ben Folds and the Colorado Orchestra in Denver (right... we'll see about that.)


One last thing. Elliot starts Pre-school on Monday. And I will find a camera if it kills me. If I don't have a picture of her standing outside the door wearing back-to-school fashions and a backpack, well, I just can't call myself a decent mother can I?


2 comments:

  1. You should totally come to Denver! (But only if you come see me though)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday! And, yes, you must take back-to-school pictures with backpacks and all.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love