Monday, August 23, 2010

Epic Mom Fail

I got Elliot up early today.
She got dressed in fancy new back-to-school clothes.
She accompanied me to work.
We walked the 3 blocks from my work to her pre-school and had all kinds of fun adventures on the way.
We opened the door and found... no kids?
What?

Sorry Mrs. Einfeldt, you're retarded. Pre-school starts NEXT Monday.

Oh.

Well, at least Elliot looked cute.

(i'm going to write a letter to Santa and ask for a camera. This camera phone nonsense is getting ridiculous.)

4 comments:

  1. HA!!!!!!!! This is such a good story that you will have the rest of your life. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I love fail blog also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you got the back-to-school photo op. Maybe you should do this every year, then your kids will always get an extra week of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice one there Miss Marypants -- classic. And yes, she looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love