Sunday, January 11, 2009

Superior craftmanship... by Satan

I cannot begin to tell you of my hatred for the Ford Mustang. It is the bane of my existence. I tell you honestly the sooner we can get rid of it the better. If Mustangs are your thing, and you want it (and I'm assuming that you live in a climate where it never gets below freezing) please let me know, and we can arrange something,

So it hasn't snowed in about a week. In fact it's rather sunny out this morning. However i guess Blair was heading to work a bit too long before the sunny sun decided to melt everything because he slid on a patch of ice and now the front bumper of the car is hanging on by its paint job. Funny thing is, this is not the first time we've lost the front bumper.
Besides all of that, even when it is in proper working condition, we become a one car family every time it snows because driving the Mustang in the snow is like walking around with sticks of melting butter strapped to your shoes.

I'm seething. But i've vented and i'll be fine now. I'm sure i'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love