Wednesday, January 21, 2009

just some quick randomness

Astoria's new words: Bird, Pooh, Goofy (gooky), cookie, down, happy, and Elliot. Yes, Elliot was her first word, but once she learned how to say 'Storia she forgot how to say Elliot. It was a re-learn.

Aunt Laura is coming to stay with us for the weekend. It will be so nice to have another (hopefully) helping hand around the house. I'm planning to teach her how to crochet. Especially since Elliot keeps asking me if she can have a little scarf. She likes wearing mine, but always says they are too big. So we're going to go to the craft store and Elliot is going to pick out her yarn.

Also i am completely unprepared for valentine's day. I'm supposed to have a box and cards for work, not to mention a soup. My house in an absolute mess, my family is coming tonight, and really i'd rather not have to worry about it. Oh well. If anyone in interested in coming to my house this evening to help me clean... Well, it's a standing invitation really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love