Tuesday, June 7, 2011

30 years of amazing

Sometimes people turn 30.

When that happens, you decorate the house, and eat sushi.

You also make that person wear a silly hat,


 
and take pictures of yourself making weird faces with your friends.

 
You also play games, and trade books, and laugh at your sillyness, and be all around awesome nerds.


Did you know that I married the greatest guy? Well, I did. Thanks for being born, coach. I love you so.

And a big thanks to Laura, Brittni, Joe, Amanda, Zach, and Katie for making Blair's birthday so very wonderful. 

3 comments:

  1. we have the same birthday! that's neat. and that means we're like totally besties. (not me and your husband, me and YOU.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you do me a humongous favor Mary can you please go to this link and vote for my picture. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=229794193699572&set=a.229738740371784.70850.146935955318730&type=1
    You like her photography page first and then my picture I am the fifth entry. Thank you so much it would mean the world to me.

    Whitney Jacobs Ulrich

    ReplyDelete

Show some love