Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Candy Coma

Wanna know how I topped off my Halloween sugar rush? Oh with a POUND of fancy See's Chocolates.

Seriously?


What? I had a gift certificate, and I was in town. I wasn't going to let it go to WASTE was I? So much for sexy Zumba arms (a girl can dream...)

Obligatory Halloween pictures:







The sorting is my favorite part. This is where I steal all the Almond Joys and Butterfingers. I'm not that mean. They don't like those ones anyway. (Almonds and coconut for the pickiest 4 year old in the universe? Right.)


One of these things is not like the other...




Here I am dressed as, you know, myself.

Well, I had every intention of being the White Queen, and I was going to wear my wedding dress (not like it's being used for anything else) but the dress in in storage at my in-law's house and I couldn't get to it in time. Wanna know what's weird though? That Tinker Bell-ish dress? I wore that to a Halloween party when I was 17. What the WHAT? I'm sure I was drowning in it back then though. You don't get much size selection when you buy from the D.I.

Also I haven't done ten things in a while. Next time, next time.

Another also, Enter Gregory's contest, and look for my next book giveaway in a couple weeks.

4 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!!! Astoria was made for Alice! Great job on the costumes Mommy, you totally rock. And I love that dress on you as much or more than when you wore it in our other life. I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Almond Joy and Butterfinger?!!! Those are exactly what I go for too:) I knew I liked you for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the Halloween pictures, you all look great.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love