Monday, October 25, 2010

Sweet 100 (and a present for you)



This is my 100th post.

That deserves a celebration don't you think?

I think so too.

SO in celebration of 100 posts I want to give you a book. Because we all know how much Miss Maryposa likes books right? I'll pick two winners and send them a book (a secret surprise book! hee hee!!)





Then of course Neil Gaiman has to go and steal my thunder. Ok Mr. Newberry-Award-winning-61-weeks-on-the-bestseller-list Gaiman, but i've had this idea for months, then you swoop in with your Hallowe'en give a book idea and make me sound all unoriginal? huh. Touche...

You've won this round Mr. Gaiman!!!

Moving on...

Here's what you can do to win a book:

1. Follow this blog
2. Leave me some comments or other love-type notes (make sure you leave at least one on this post so I know you'd like to be part of the giveaway)
3. Tell someone else about this blog (it's all about sharing the love)

extra credit: Post a reading list on your blog (for any season or occasion) and send me a link and picture of you peeking over a book.



Already done all these things you say? Well then consider yourself entered 4 times. (so yes, you get an entry for each one.)

I shall select a winner on November 1st. That's one week kids.

There you go, I hope you win!

14 comments:

  1. SMOOCH! Consider me a 4 timer baby. You're just loverly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You are having a giveaway! That is so awesome. And well, I think this gives me two entries? Hoorah. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't count me. That is unless I win. Then let everyone know and give the book to somebody else. It's not the fortune it's the fame. Ever wonder where your competitiveness comes from.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can my book list include books less than 30 pages? Cuz' that's about all I have time to read these days...most of them consist of 10 word or less per page, and those words are one-syllabled. I promise, I DO love to read!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh...that's a great idea to post a list of my favorite books on my blog! Thanks for commenting and for thinking I'm neat! :) I think you're neat too!

    I'm a new follower through Google Reader!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh, fun! i wanna play :) i'm a new follower since you stopped by my blog. i would love to send you a picture of me peeking over a book. it's now in my mental "to-do" list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea--I may give away a book on my own blog. I think I need to join goodreads. Also, how awesome would it be if we had a book/reading blog?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hi!! thanks for saying hi! ps- my FAVORITE book is "like water for chocolate" by laura esquivel. you are a very kind person.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I can say is I WANT TO WIN THIS THING!! Not having a blog myself, how can I feasibly weasel my way into the winner's circle?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Btw, I have a beautiful first edition of "In Cold Blood" on my bookshelf. Let's read together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Mom used to always say - "Richer than i you will never be, i had a mother who read to me." Galliland
    I love where this reading thing is going, and the writing too! This weekend I'll get that peeping picture and you can show me how to do a blog. Love you - Mom

    ReplyDelete
  12. You don't HAVE to pick me to win. But you should remember that I have pictures.
    (Hint ... Pizza on Earth ...)
    Actually, I may have already promised to not share that, so this is a pretty empty threat.
    Passing this on to my daughter.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love