Thursday, December 31, 2009

Start Spreading the News...



Help.

I need ideas.

I like to think of myself as a creative person, but i'm drawing a blank. Tonight Team Einfeldt is doing a New York themed New Years. I'm sure we'll eat New York steaks, New York cheesecake, and drink virgin Manhattans... but other than that i'm stumped. I want to have some fun things for the girls to do, some fancy snacks, and some kind of decorations, however my brain is too occupied with Windows 7 Configuration nonsense, and Weezer's Raditude to be fully functional.

Here's some things i've been thinking of, but by all means if you have any clever thoughts, please let me know asap. ("Whatever that means... probably 'Act Swiftly Awesome Pachyderm!' " Wow. I watch too many cartoons.)

  • Watch Sleepless in Seattle or You've Got Mail, or other similarly New York centered films?
  • Make/wear paper top hats?
  • Build a Lego Empire State Building?
  • Have some Frank Sinatra playing in the background?

Let me know.

3 comments:

  1. It is the big apple. Things with apples, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this late...So then what did you do last night?

    ReplyDelete
  3. We ended up having caramel apples, so Chel you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love