Monday, November 30, 2009

Tick... Tick... Tick...

I recently berated my dear Katie C. because she hadn't updated her blog in, like, forever... I realized today that i haven't updated mine in, like, forever either. In my defense, Katie's blog is much more interesting and cleverly funny than mine, especially since she actually takes pictures with her camera, then posts them... an art form I have yet to master.


So, I'm supposed to have a baby sometime soon. Yeah, about that? Am I the only one who has had restrictions imposed by others as to when i'm allowed to actually deliver? Just wondering.


Elliot is finally tall enough to ride the bike we bought her for Christmas LAST year.

And in case you didn't already know, Elliot and Astoria are phenomenal little performers. See?







One last thing.

I really really REALLY like Glee. A lot. If only I could be as awesome as Sue Sylvester...


Sad thing is that there will only be two more episodes between now and April. APRIL. And in it's place? American Idol. Gross. Not to be dramatic or anything, but i'd rather shoot myself in the face than watch American Idol. Not to mention that when Glee returns it will be competing with the final season of LOST. Really FOX? Really? The people who schedule things on TV are all morons. Good thing I married a pirate, right? :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE Glee! I can't believe it's going off the air too! I mean come on... if you need American Idol that night can't Fox switch it to some other night? It's not like they have any other shows that are worth while watching.

    In fact the only Fox show I've watched in years is Glee.

    Damn the man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, and don't you just love how it takes up 2 full hours 2 nights a week? Yeah, because one hour of talent show once a week just isn't enough for me. Gag.

    The only other show on Fox that I am into is Fringe, which is J.J. Abrams. Can't go wrong there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 things!
    I totally agree on the Glee thing but in a fight between Glee and LOST, LOST WINS HANDS DOWN WVERY TIME for me at least! American idol is no bueno!

    Your girls are absolutely adorable! How could they be anything but great performers when they have a Mary-mamma!

    Yay for babiy #3! I am so excited for you! good luck with everything! Are you coming to Salt Lake some time during christmas? I want to play!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love