Monday, November 2, 2009

"This is Halloween, Everybody make a scene!"

Rainbow Brite and Strawberry Shortcake



I know if you're looking at this blog, you're probably thinking: "Hey lazy... these are the same pictures that you posted on facebook! What gives?"

Well, the one thing this blog has that fbook doesn't, is the elusive *family photo* The only one i have of all of us was taken at my work Halloween party, and was therefore not on my home computer when I uploaded the others.

Also I can't use fbook at work. Boo.

Grumpy Bear (Care Bear), Strawberry Shortcake, Pee Wee Herman, and Rainbow Brite

So, apparently I was the only one who thought the picture was supposed to be us looking like our character. Oh well. Also, you can see that at this point i didn't have all of our costumes completely finished. Elliot and Blair are fine, but i'm missing my ears, and Astoria is missing the front embelishments and hair pretties. But it's okay, you get the idea.


This is my favorite part. The sorting.

After the girls went to bed, I snuck into the bag and stole all the butterfingers. Mmmmmm.
( i also stole the gum, jawbreakers, and anything with peanuts... because those just get spit out into my carpet.)

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!!! SO CUTE! :) I THINK YOURS IS MY FAVE! :) I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW BIG YOUR KIDS ARE GETTING, THEY ARE ADORABLE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family is super cute. I want to be rainbow brite and a care bear some day!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love