Monday, April 9, 2012

The Cool New Thing

It has become painfully obvious that I am no longer the master of my computer. It has been requisitioned by Astoria for the use of CharlieAndLola.com and by Rou for the listening of the Angry Birds Rio theme song on Spotify. And so, in an effort to reconnect with the blog buddies I've left behind (all four of you) I'm attempting to post from my phone.  Does this mean an increase in posts? Possibly. Does it also mean an increase in spelling and autocorrect errors? Certainly.

However, it also might help me keep track of this silly life if mine a bit better.  We'll see what comes of it.


2 comments:

  1. yay! i have the same computer problem, actually. blogging from my phone seems scary but i'm glad you're doing it!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love