Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Firebolt Envy

Yes. I am one of those weirdoes that dresses up for the Harry Potter premiere. However, this was actually the first one I dressed up for. Why, I had the perfect Dolores Umbridge style pink tweed suit in my closet, and this might be the last opportunity I'd have to wear it.


But i'm glad I did.

Because this lady won the costume contest.




But how I beat out an 8-year old Voldemort who shaved his eyebrows for this is a total mystery to me.


I suspect my muggle-born husband (who is likely a wizard in disguise) was casting imperius curses or something.

It was a wonderful, magical evening.

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Awesome! You are so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate Umbridge more than any other character in the series. Excellent costume.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is completely horrible. One of the absolute best written villains I've ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah! I just saw your comment. And my email is sayheytok@live.com.

    May I say again, this rules. Umbridge scares me a zillion times more than moldy old Voldemort. Maybe because I went to community college and therefore know such a woman could exist.

    ReplyDelete

Show some love