Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Blair is Outnumbered

So as most friends and acquaintances are now aware, Blair and I are expecting our third baby early this December. Unsurprisingly, it will be another lovely baby girl. Poor Blair. His chances of teaching a son to play basketball are dwindling. Luckily our daughters seem to come out beautiful, smart, and ridiculously athletic as well, so a little basketball player is not necessarily out of the question. :)
And yes... I am aware of the fact that in every picture i've posted of my girls they have ridiculously messy hair. I promise it's not because i'm a bad mom (well... it might be). My girls have been cursed/blessed with the same crazy natural curls that kept any boys a good 100 yards away till i was about 17 and figured out how to manage it. I in no way see this as a bad thing.

Now that Elliot is 3, i'm planning on starting her in either dance or gymnastic lessons this fall. Of course I would love to see all of our girls grow up and dance at Julliard... but Elliot just seems to be more interested in standing on her head than learning ballet positions.

It's been a pretty eventful summer for us. We were able to go to Disneyland with my parents and sister, as well as spend some time at Lake Powell with Blair's family.Elliot practicing The Perfect Cast "Ten o'clock, two o'clock..."


Astoria was entertained for HOURS by throwing rocks in the lake


My waterskiing hotness of a husband

Blair, the Girls, and uncle Rand on the boat


Elliot was strangely obsessed with fishing while we were there. She did catch a couple things, unfortunately I don't have the pictures. Blair's mom got some i'll have to see if I can get a hold of them.



Elliot and Astoria swimming with the noodles.



I'll have a few Disney pictures coming soon.

Have you noticed all the rain we've been getting this summer? I absolutely LOVE it!! I'll take summer showers over a snowy winter ANY day. The best part is occasionally I get little surprises like this:

I'm sorry the pictures don't really convey the brightness of the rainbows. I blame it on a cheap camera and my lack of photographic skill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show some love