Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Little Lady

It's only 8:30 in the morning and it's already shaping up to be an eventful day.

First things first.

Three years ago today I became a Mamma for the very first time. Happy Birthday my sweet Elliot! I love you so!

some fun things about Elliot Anberlin:

  • She was named after the musician Elliot Smith, as well as the poet T.S. Eliot, and the band Anberlin
  • When she was little she would watch Winnie the Pooh and grab her head on the part where Pooh bear bonks his head on a tree.
  • Elliot is SO incredibly thoughtful. She always gives me hugs and kisses when i'm feeling down and is eager to "kiss it better" if someone gets an owie.
  • Elliot may be diminutive in size, but she has a personality (and a temper) bigger than most adults i know.

For her birthday my bff Katie and her two precious daughters are coming up to play, as well as my parents and sister.

OH... and i'm making these. :)
http://conversationswithacupcake.blogspot.com/2009/05/split-personality.html


In other happenings. I put my jeans on today and found 8 or 9 Hungry Hungry Hippos balls in my pockets. I think one of my favorite things about mommy-ness is finding random things in strange places.

I once found my cell phone in a box of Frosted Flakes. That is not even a joke.
:)

1 comment:

  1. Love the post, especially about the marbles, frosted flakes and the picture of Elliot. You're such a great Mommy and your girls adore you! We had a great time at her party, especially eating those yummy cupcakes and playing in the sand box! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete

Show some love